Certified professional organizing services for Austin homes and small businesses
Whether your goal is downsizing, staging, or just cutting the clutter, we provide the right level of support.
- Side-by-side organizing coaching
Learn how to live more organized from Austin's first Certified KonMari Consultant. Your space will be sparking joy in no time!
- Full-service organizing
Don't have time to work one-on-one? No problem. We can provide turn-key service after a short consultation to prioritize and strategize.
- Maximize your space
Make your space feel larger and more open with organizational hacks.
- Work more efficiently
Streamline your home or work routine by cutting the clutter and mindfully setting up systems that work for you.
- Live in the present
By removing distracting items from your immediate surroundings, you'll be able to stay focused on what matters today.
WASTE NOT, WANT NOT.
We haul your donations and recycling for free after every organizing session.
- Donate to organizations that make a difference in our community
Let it go without the guilt, knowing that someone will use the stuff that's been cluttering your space for too long. See where we donate your unwanted items here.
- Reduce landfill waste
We know what to recycle where and are happy to advise.
- Deduct your donations from your taxes
We'll mail or deliver your donation receipt for a deduction on your annual income taxes.
Throughout my life, I've found that when I am stressed out and feel like the world is moving too fast, I just need to slow down and get organized.
When your environment is chaotic, your mind cannot be calm.
Since 2014, I have been helping Austinites conquer their chaos as a Home Organizing Consultant,
and in 2017 I became the city's first Certified KonMari Consultant so I can provide varying levels of service and support. I know you are busy, overwhelmed, or simply don't know where to start. I am confident I can help you reduce your stress and create order in your life, no matter your starting point.
Some fun facts about me:
- I am a student of yoga and completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training through Dharma Yoga in 2013.
- I earned a Master of Arts in Spanish from Texas State University in 2010 and spent six months working as an AuPair in Madrid in 2011.
- I met my fiancé Eric while working for a Study Abroad company. We live in South Central Austin with our dog Dife ("Dee-fay").
- I love to travel -- so far I've vistited Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Spain, Italy, France, Morocco, Germany, the Czech Republic, and the United Arab Emirates.
- I played soccer in college for the Texas State Bobcats. I stay active now with yoga, biking, and organizing.