Certified and insured professional organizing services for Austin homes and small businesses
Whether your goal is downsizing, staging, or just cutting the clutter, we provide the right level of support.
- Side-by-side organizing coaching
Learn how to live more organized from Austin's first Certified KonMari Consultant. Your space will be sparking joy in no time!
- Full-service organizing
Don't have time to work one-on-one? No problem. We can provide full service organizing after a short consultation to prioritize and strategize.
- Maximize your space
Make your space feel larger and more open with storage tricks.
- Work more efficiently
Streamline your home or work routine by cutting the clutter and mindfully setting up systems that work for you.
- Live in the present
By removing distracting items from your immediate surroundings, you'll be able to stay focused on what matters today.
WASTE NOT, WANT NOT.
We haul your donations and recycling for free after every organizing session.
- Donate to organizations that make a difference in our community
Let it go without the guilt, knowing that someone will use the stuff that's been cluttering your space for too long. See where we donate your unwanted items here.
- Reduce landfill waste
We know what to recycle where and are happy to advise.
- Deduct your donations from your taxes
We'll mail or deliver your donation receipt for a deduction on your annual income taxes.
Throughout my life, I've found that when I am stressed out and feel like the world is moving too fast, I just need to slow down and get organized.
When your environment is chaotic, your mind cannot be calm.
Since 2014, I have been helping Austinites conquer their chaos as a Home Organizing Consultant,
and in 2017 I became the city's first Certified KonMari Consultant so I can provide varying levels of service and support. I know you are busy, overwhelmed, or simply don't know where to start. I am confident I can help you reduce your stress and create order in your life, no matter your starting point.
I know that it's intimate work that I do, and to let someone into your home space is a vulnerable place to be, so I want to share with you some interesting facts about myself so I don't feel like a total stranger:
- I love to travel -- so far I've visited Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, the Czech Republic, the Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Spain, and the United Arab Emirates. (Soon: Thailand & Indonesia!)
- I played soccer in college for the Texas State Bobcats. I stay active now with organizing, hiking, yoga, and biking around Austin.
- I earned a Master of Arts in Spanish, after which I worked as an AuPair for 6 months in Madrid, and spent several years teaching Spanish in Austin after that.
- I am a student of yoga and completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training at Dharma Yoga. I believe the body offers wisdom sometimes our overactive mind is not aware of.
- I met my husband Eric while working for a study abroad company. We got married in 2018 and live in south central Austin, where we keep a small tidy home and host guests on the travel site AirBnB.
- I love animals and especially dogs. We have a New Orleans rescued boxer/pitt mix named Dife ("Dee-fay").
I'd love to help you get to the root of your clutter and get organized for good!