Certified professional organizing services for Austin homes and small businesses
Whether your goal is downsizing, staging, or just cutting the clutter, we provide the right level of support.
- Side-by-side organizing coaching
Learn how to live more organized from Austin's only Certified KonMari Consultant. Your space will be sparking joy in no time!
- Full-service organizing
Don't have time to work one-on-one? No problem. We can provide turn-key service after a short consultation to prioritize and strategize.
- Maximize your space
Make your space feel larger and more open with organizational tricks.
- Work more efficiently
Streamline your home or work routine by cutting the clutter and mindfully setting up systems that work for you.
- Live in the present
By removing distracting items from your immediately surroundings, you'll be able to stay focused on what matters today.
WASTE NOT, WANT NOT.
We haul your donations and recycling for free after every organizing session.
- Donate to organizations that make a difference in our community
Let it go without the guilt, knowing that someone will use the stuff that's been cluttering your space for too long. See where we donate your unwanted items here.
- Reduce landfill waste
We know what to recycle where and are happy to advise.
- Deduct your donations from your taxes
We'll mail or deliver your donation receipt for a deduction on your annual income taxes.
Throughout my life, I have found that when I am stressed out and feel like the world is moving too fast, I just need to slow down and get organized.
When your environment is chaotic, it's hard to feel like anything is under control.
Since 2014 I have been helping Austinites take control of their chaos as a Home Organizing consultant, and in 2017 I trained as a Certified KonMari Consultant. I've found that my clients are busy, overwhelmed, and simply don't know where to start when it comes to getting organized. Some know they have too much stuff, but they need support and accountability to decide what stays and what goes. Whatever your situation, I hope you reach out to see how I might be able to assist you.
Here are some fun facts about me.
- I'm fluent in Spanish. I lived in Spain for 6 months and got a Master's degree in Spanish from Texas State University. I even taught the language to adults for 3 years.
- I love to travel -- so far I have been to Cuba, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Spain, Italy, France, Morocco, Germany, the Czech Republic, and the United Arab Emirates.
- I played soccer in college for the Texas States Bobcats. I stay active now with yoga, biking, and organizing.
- My fiancé and I have two dogs and we love living in South Central Austin.
- I side-hustle as an event bartender for my friends' company Drink Slingers. Consider booking the best bartenders in town for your next party!