Services and pricing
INITIAL IN-PERSON CONSULTATION (30 min) - COMPLIMENTARY
Show me around your space and tell me about your objective and challenges. We'll prioritize and come up with a strategy. If you are happy with my ideas, we'll schedule our first organizing session and we'll get you organized for good!
STANDARD ORGANIZING RATE - $60 HOURLY
Minimum 2-hour booking.
HALF-DAY RATE (BEST VALUE - 4 hrs) - $200
Four hours is usually enough to tackle a small closet, bathroom, pantry, or office.
ADDITIONAL ORGANIZING ASSISTANT - $45 HOURLY
Transformations happen twice as quickly with two organizers. Two organizers are great for super quick packing, unpacking, or for organization projects that require any heavy lifting.
KONMARI TIDYING LESSONS - $350 per category (e.g. clothing, books, paper, *komono, sentimental)
- Each KonMari category can usually be completed within a full-day session (8 hours) but can require a second half-day session with the consultant, for a maximum of 12 hours per category.
- *Komono will be subcategorized at time of consultation and will be billed at a rate of $200 per subcategory. Subcategories typically include kitchen komono, bathroom komono, hobby komono, etc.
- Client must meet consultant in person and sign Organized for Good's Commitment Agreement prior to scheduling.
ORGANIZING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Removing items from storage spaces
- Sorting items into categories
- Supporting decisions about what to keep, donate, and recycle
- Designing functional organization systems and recommending storage options
- Measuring available storage spaces and recommending organizing products as needed
- Shopping services
- Filing documents to keep
- Labeling organized items
- Move-ins and Move-outs (Packing and unpacking using your supplies)
- Assembling and installing of organizing products such as hooks, shelves, etc.
- Folding or hanging clothes
- Haul-away of donations and recycling complimentary with each session