INITIAL IN-PERSON CONSULTATION (30 min) - COMPLIMENTARY
Show me around your space and tell me about your objective and challenges. We'll prioritize and come up with a strategy. If you are happy with my ideas, we'll schedule our first organizing session and we'll get you organized for good!
ORGANIZING SERVICES. YOUR HOME ORGANIZING CONSULTANT WILL:
- Remove items from storage spaces
- Wipe down surfaces as needed
- Handle and sort items with care
- Support client decisions about what to keep, donate, and recycle
- Offer guidance as needed
- Design a functional organization system with your lifestyle and priorities in mind
- Measure available storage spaces and recommend organizing and storage products as needed
- Provide shopping services as needed for 50% reduced hourly rate
- File and label documents appropriately
- Provide professional labeling for all your storage bins, drawers, folders, etc. at no additional cost
- Provide expert packing and unpacking (using your supplies) for a more organized move
- Assemble and install organizing products such as hooks, shelves, etc.
- Fold or hang garments using the KonMari Method
- Haul-away your donations and recycling complimentary after each session (4-hour minimum)
ORGANIZING BY AREA (FOR HOME OR BUSINESS)
For those times when you need a specific area of your home organized right away.
HOURLY RATE - $60
Minimum 2-hour booking. Perfect for cleaning out small spaces like your car, desktop, or countertops. Or for additional hours beyond half day.
HALF-DAY RATE (4 hrs) - $200
In 4 hours, an area such as a small closet, bathroom, pantry, or office can be organized with custom systems you'll be able to maintain.
ADDITIONAL ORGANIZING ASSISTANT - $45 HOURLY
Assistant Organizers are helpful for super quick packing, unpacking, or for organization projects that are time-sensitive or require any heavy lifting or assembly.
KONMARI METHOD - TRANSFORMATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR YOUR ENTIRE HOME
KONMARI METHOD TIDYING LESSONS (FULL DAY/ 6 hrs)- $350 PER CATEGORY
- The client and consultant work side by side to remove items of each category from current storage and keep only items that spark joy. Everything else is thanked and discarded (recycled, donated, or shredded) before finding a more suitable home and storage method for the items that are kept.
- The client agrees to follow the KonMari Method order as listed below when booking tidying lessons.
- Session 1 Clothing
- Session 2 Books
- Session 3 Papers
- Session 4 Komono (Miscellany)
- Session 5 Sentimental
Austin - no charge for Austin or surrounding areas
San Antonio - $100 roundtrip travel fee
Houston - $150 roundtrip travel fee + $100 per day
Dallas - $250 roundtrip travel fee + 100 per day